Publications arising from the research and activities under the ABS Initiative and ARC grants:
- Robinson, D.F (2021) Pacific Patent Landscaping - Final Report, August 2021, ABS Initiative &UNSW with collaborators
- Robinson, D.F. (2019) Pacific Patent Landscaping – Preliminary Report, November 2019, ABS Initiative & UNSW, 16pp.
- Robinson, D.F. and Raven, M. (2019) Ethical Trade in Natural Products Based on Traditional Knowledge. Trade 4 Development News by WTO Enhanced Integration Framework. October 24, 2019.
- David, V., Mezille, V., Robinson, D. et al. (2019) ‘Biodiversity, Endogenous and Customary Law, and Traditional Knowledge’ in Payri, C. and Vidal, E. (eds) Biodiversity: A Pressing Need for Action in Oceania, University of New Caledonia Press, pp41-52.
- Robinson, D. F. & Von Braun, J. (2019), 'New Challenges for the Nagoya Protocol: Diverging Implementation Regimes for Access and Benefit-Sharing', in Correa C; Sueba X (ed.), Intellectual Property and Development: Understanding the Interfaces. Liber amicorum Pedro Roffe, Springer, Singapore, pp. 377 – 404.
- Robinson, D.F., Raven, M., Tari, T., Hickey, F. & Kalfatak, D. (2021) Legal geographies of kava, kastom and indigenous knowledge: Next steps under the Nagoya Protocol, Geoforum, 118(1): 169-179.
- Robinson, D.F., Raven, M., Kalfatak, D., Tari, T., Huri, J., and Hickey, F. (forth 2019/20) ‘Patent Landscaping for Vanuatu: Specific Legal Geographic Methods for Indigenous Knowledge Protection and Promotion’ in O’Donnell, T., Robinson, D.F. and Gillespie, J. (eds) Legal Geography: Perspectives and Methods, Routledge, Oxon.
ABS Regional Technical Cooperation: Webinar Series
The ABS Regional Technical Cooperation is a systematic coordination of technical support and facilitation of assistance from SPREP for the Pacific Island Countries. The workshops and meetings have been supported by the ABS Initiative.
Here are the recordings of previous webinars within the Regional Technical Cooperation series:
- First Pacific ABS Webinar
- Second Pacific ABS Webinar
- Third Pacific ABS Webinar
- Fourth Pacific ABS Webinar
More detailed information on all webinars can be found on the SPREP website.